Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow, Cookies, Fudge, Rowing, Pull Ups and Snatches

No Christmas workout at Watertown :-(. It started to snow around 11am and it is still coming down at 7pm. Driving in this just wasn't an option.

So instead we made cookies and fudge.


Then I took on the PM workout for today as best I could.
MetCon - 5 rounds for time:
8 kipping pull-ups

200 m row

Time: 8:00 an added bonus to this workout was running up and down the stairs to the basement to do the pull ups :-)
Strength -
Power snatch - 75% x 2 x 3 115#
Snatch balance - heavy single; 80% x 2 x 2 I had to skip these as the cheap home gym bar I have is too narrow for a good snatch grip at the bottom of the overhead squat. I will add them in tomorrow.

1 comment:

PaigeM812 said...

mmm cookies look good! so does the penguin on the house haha
i miss the snow.. just a little :)