Friday, August 7, 2009

Push Press PR's!

Today was push press day at East Sac.


Push Press 5-5-3-3-1-1-1 Reps


Matt: 195# PR

Putting the PR back on the rack.
Donna: 108# PR

Big breath, then dip and drive!


Then we hit the conditioning workout, 3 Rounds For Time:
Run 200m
15 Heavy Ass KB Swing 80#/53#

This was truly nasty!

Matt: 4:25 as Rx
Donna: 5:30 as Rx


As part of my warm up I did the CrossFit New Zealand Baseline workout from their new fitness standards list.

Run 400m
40 squats
30 Sit Ups
20 Push Ups
10 Pull Ups

My time of 3:45 would only get me to Level 3. Guess I have more work to do :-) Of course it would have helped had my stopwatch actually started when I ran my first 400m, so I had to take a break and restart. Damn small buttons!

These small bits of whiteboard come in very handy :-)


Something for the ladies out there to read: Lies in the gym

No comments: