Friday, February 6, 2009

Two day catch up!

Yesterday was a rest day for me so there was not much to say about that. I did some damage to my patella tendons with those heavy front squats so I spent some time with ice and invested in a knee strap.

Today Donna taught class at BizFit and I tagged along to do the workout, which was "Virtual Shovelling" - For time 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, and 5 rep rounds of:

Virtual shoveling [wmv] [mov]
Pull-ups
With an Olympic bar holding only one plate (men use 45 pound plate, women use 25 pound plate), touch the plate on one side of the barrier then the other for one "rep." Barrier is 24."

I used a 25# plate on the 45# bar to be nice to my knees. Finished in 13:09


I also checked out Craigslist and picked up two 45# YORK Olympic plates for $50. These are old school dating from the early 70's.

No comments: