Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Passion over $$$$

I am not driven by money. Don't get me wrong, I need money. Food, college, fuel, certifications etc. it is a necessary evil, but it is not what drives me. I am driven by success, yours and mine. Nothing is greater than a client getting a PR, or helping them accomplish their goals.

That said, I will miss the people I trained over the past year. It has been a great experience. Keep training hard and educate yourself. Get your Level 1, go to a specialty certification, read a paleo book, check out crossfit.com each day…..EDUCATE YOURSELF.

I look forward to opening a box when we return from New Zealand. I will be a licensed massage therapist in May as well. I am excited and looking forward to our future as MaD CrossFit. It is going to be a great year! 3, 2, 1….GO!

Donna


WOD - Spin Class, followed by: Back Squat 20 x 100#

No comments: