Thursday, June 11, 2009

I will miss my little red truck :-(



We dropped Paige back at Bradley Airport for her flight to Sacramento and then spent the day packing.

I sold my truck back to Kevin today. Maybe I should have just rented it off him?

Tonight is the last night at the rental house in Richmond before we hit the road. We intend to make the most of it with Paleo Pizza and red wine :-)

I am also being forced to complete my Americanisation by watching the movie "Footloose". HELP!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, we can 'force' Donna to watch 'Goodbye Pork Pie' for starters.
Looking forward to hearing about the roadtrip.

Ralph (and Val)

Donna-MaD Crossfit said...

fyi, I was 'forced' to watch that in 2006. I believe there was steak and red wine involved in the bribe. It was pretty fun to watch. I think he liked footloose just a bit.....