Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rowing, Lifting, Eating - updated

My day was pretty simple.

Taught a rowing skills session at BizFit this morning. Worked out with James from CF Boston after that. Came home and ate meat.

Then started a Pork Chilli (recipe from the latest Cooking Light) in the slow cooker - sorry to those on a paleo kick it has legumes, nightshades and beer in it. Guess I will have to eat it myself ;-) Image on left is from Cooking Light on the Right is what I made.


Sounds like the MaD CrossFit crew are busy in Toronto learning the basic elements of CrossFit. I look forward to an update.

WOD numbers:
Snatch - 85% x 1 x 4 135#
Clean & jerk - 85% x 1 x 4 170#
Front squat - 85% x 2 x 3 255#
Weighted GHD sit-ups - 3 x 10 30#
KB sidebends - 3 x 10 2 x 16kg KB

2 comments:

Matt said...

Latest from Toronto. Jason and Trish both went at "Fran" using as Rx weights and went under 10 minutes. You guys ROCK!!!!!

Donna said...

omg, don't tell EC but I had a bite of chilli, so freaking good! night shades and legumes be damned!