Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Matts turn to do "Nate"

A quick post before I head to the airport to get Donna. Thanks Jason for wrangling pugs and keeping score.

A reminder of what "Nate" is, complete as many rounds in twenty minutes as you can of:
2 Muscle-ups
4 Handstand Push-ups (HSPU)
8 2-Pood (32kg/70lbs) Kettlebell swings

I think this is the first time I have tried "Nate" as Rx. I managed 5 rounds before my handstand push ups failed and I moved to feet over bar for another 3 rounds. So lesson learnt, work on HSPU :-)

The girls help me clean up after the WOD,who knew pugs needed so much salt?

1 comment:

Jason O said...

The girls were a handful. I think they thought it was a game...Jason turned his back and one would run right and the other left!!!! Anyway, it was great watching both Matt and Donna suffer doing Nate. :) You all watch me suffer almost every day.... Welcome home Donna!