Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Class, Skills and Workout!


Kiwi helps keep the class in line!

Great class and skills session at MaD CrossFit this morning. I finished off with a workout drawn from the Hopper Deck.

Tommy V

For time:
115 pound Thruster, 21 reps
15 ft Rope Climb, 12 ascents
115 pound Thruster, 15 reps
15 ft Rope Climb, 9 ascents
115 pound Thruster, 9 reps
15 ft Rope Climb, 6 ascents
2nd to last ascent!

Time: 21:28

Now we are home with all the chores done, looking forward to a day off tomorrow with fingers crossed for good weather so we can hit the trails on our mountain bikes.

2 comments:

CrossFit Christchurch - Pete said...

with the greatest of respect "Tommy V" is a bloody awful WOD!

Those bloody rope climbs... I feel your pain because I can still remember doing it!!!

Good WOD time too!

Matt said...

Thanks Pete, that is one nasty wod. I had to tape up my leg to avoid the rope burn.